Monday, November 10, 2008

30 and Blessed!

That is what I have decided to call my first blog entry! I just had the time of my life at my "29 Forever" birthday bash and I have never had so much fun or felt so blessed since my wedding day! To have all of my family and friends there to celebrate with me was the best!!!! I would not of had it any other way.... I truly felt like the most Blessed person in the world. I love all of you so much and Praise God for the family and friends he has so graciously put in my life. I have told Scott probably 10 times how much I enjoyed this weekend...it was PERFECT!!!! To my dearest family members who traveled so far to get here.....Thank you for coming and being here....I cherish you all and it would not have been the same without you here. To my Friends,....thank you so much for being there and making it so special! You all looked fantastic! Someone from my family made the comment "Wow, you sure do have a good looking group of friends"-,,,, Now that is the truth-I love you all! To Sarah, Melanie and Lindsey....you girl's ROCK!!!! Everything looked amazing and I so appreciate you taking the time out of your day to help. It means the world to me and you girls are the BEST! To my sweet husband....THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU for the best party ever! You were Awesome during this whole thing and I am so grateful for you. You are the best, hottest and most loving husband a girl could ask for! I am truly blessed to be your wife!

Here are some fabulous pics from the party......Thanks Melissa for taking control of my camera for the night! I have laughed my head off at the pictures since the return of my camera!

2 comments:

Scott Smith said...

You're welcome baby! Happy Birthday. Love ya! Love that girl!

Gracie said...

Ok well I put a comment some where through out all the pictures --- didn't know they were broken up into so many posts! =)

Welcome to the blogging world!